Eggs whether boiled,fried or scrambled are good sources of protein. Fried or scrambed eggs are very easy and fast to prepare and it is very important to include eggs in kids breakfast menu. Due to some of the diseases affecting birds in my location, I alwaysprefer my eggs to be properly fried or cooked just to be on the safer side. How long eggs are cooked or fried is a matter of preference. for instance,some people love hard scrambled, soft scrambled, sunny side up, over easy,over medium but my own prefernce isover hardYou can as well add any thing to your scrambled egg depending on your test and also you can use your fried egg as a filling on sandwich, bread,or as a side dish for noodles,plantain chips or potato chips, depending on your taste.
Ingredients for making scrambled egg
- 2-4 eggs
- 1 medium onion
- A little salt
- 1/4 seasoning cube (optional)
- 1 medium Carrot, green bean,or cucumber (optional).
- 1 fresh pepper.
- 2-3 table spoons of butteror vegetable oil
- Frying pan and a frying spoon or spatula
Steps on how to fry egg with Cucumber
- Dice the the veggies onions, carrot or cucumber, pepper into a cup or plate.
- Crack the eggs into the same plate add the salt and a little seasoning cube (at your fingertip).
- Beat the egg vigorously till everything is uniform.
- Light up the stove and place a dry pan on it on a medium heat.
- Add the butter or oil to it and allow it to heat up but not smoky
- Gently pour the egg mixture into the pan and allow it to set, leave one side to become thicken
- Use a frying spoon to turn the side facing up to the bottom of the pan to fry also.
- Bring down the egg when there is no more visible liquid.
- Pour into a plate serve with bread and tea.